Sunday, 21 February 2016

Hello from the outside, at least I can say that I tried.

Hello friends.  Thank you if you are reading this, I know it's been a while.

I love this blog, but it just isn't working for me at the moment and that makes me a little sad.  I miss blogging but for some reason I can't motivate myself with this one at all so I have made the decision that this new phase in my life needs a new blog.

The new blog will not be much like this one and I am not going to close this one down because one day the inspiration may strike me again.  If you would like to follow me elsewhere then my new blog is https://hillytownwrites.wordpress.com.  Yes, I have gone wordpress and I have gone minimal.  There probably won't be many photographs, there may well be some craft, there will be a lot more writing because that is where my new focus is.

If you would like to keep in touch on instagram then please do follow me there: https://www.instagram.com/hillytownblue/, that is where to go if you would like to see pictures of hillytown.  I have fallen in love with Instagram and am there a lot, I love it's small scale, intimacy and immediacy.  Instagram is wonderful.  If you are on there please leave me a message so that I can follow you and I don't have to miss you any more.

Oh, and I'm on Tumblr as well.  It makes me feel old but I'm giving it a whirl.  I like the looseness of Tumblr, and I like being able to repost other people's ideas and creativity and for that to be fine, in fact for that to be the point.  So if you want to join me there click on...
http://hillytownblue.tumblr.com

So this is not goodbye, I have moved on to a new phase of my life and I hope you will join me there.

In the words of Adele "Hello from the outside, at least I can say that I tried."

3 comments:

  1. Well good-bye to this blog and hello to your new one and Instagram. I just clicked to follow you on instagram as I have missed you and your world. I am kimreneegatz on instagram. Hope to see you often!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in here! I am not real savvy using Instagram, but love seeing what's new with you when I can :) I look forward to learning what you will type in your new blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a new Instagram person to follow.......and Tumblr.......

    ReplyDelete