Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Tuesday Tallies 2

It's lovely to see new followers here, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

Just a very quick one today, life is seriously interfering with my blogging at the moment.  I have managed to make about 9 squares since I posted last and now have two of each colour except the lipstick red.  I really like how the colours work together, however you won't be able to tell how the colours work together from this photo because they bear no resemblance.  Mr HT forgot to bring me the camera back and I just don't seem to be able to get on with the iphone one.   Anyway, you get the gist...
Having now decided that this is going to be for B it will need to be a bit bigger than I originally intended, probably 10 x 12 squares, so I've got about 105 still to make plus joining and borders.  I think it will be fine because, unusually, I am still really enjoying making these and I've enough time to take a break from it if needs be.  I might aim for 2 a day for a while, just to move things along.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the others are getting along at Carole's blog once I've got the little ones to bed tonight.  It's so good of her to start up the Mr Linky again for us all.

18 comments:

  1. Those squares looks so good made with Stylecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking lovely. Someday, I'll make a blanket in this fashion (either knitted or crocheted...haven't decided which yet).

    I've made blankets, don't get me wrong...just not in this fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stylecraft Lipstick!
    (Allow me to fawn - we don't get it in SA, but I received a selection for my birthday from my sis in Ireland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours they remind me of fruit split in half. The finished product is going to look impressive. Are you using DK yarn?

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Beautiful! Love the pattern and colors. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-day-project-tuesdays-tallies.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look gorgeous!! I am in love with your colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm in love with your squares! What a pretty design!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the colours that you have used. Glad your enjoying this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So love this pattern, great colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I'm also loving your colors. The middle of your squares remind me of a sand dollar. What pattern are you using? Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm glad I'm not the onmly one who has sock angst.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! But omg, 120 of them?! I admire your ability to stay with such a large project! What pattern are you using? I would love to try this on a smaller scale!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must get me some stylecraft yarn. It seems to crochet up beautifully, and have lovely bright colours. It will be a lovely blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous crochet, my friend! That is just beautiful! Bravo! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is looking gorgeous, so colourful and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your colours look wonderful together! This is going to be an amazing blanket!
    Have a great sunshiny weekend! Barbina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stylecraft do some fabulous colours! This looks brilliant and so colourful :-)

    Lori x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOH! I SO <3!!! What brilliant choices in color and the use of that blue for the background.

    ReplyDelete