One of the rules is that I am to share seven things about myself with you, I guess they are supposed to be things I haven't already shared, so...
1. I only eat broccoli because it is good for my children. I do not like it and as soon as they have left home I will ban it from my house. I have approximately 17 years of eating broccoli with a cheerful encouraging smile left (sobs).
2. I did not enjoy Fifty Shades of Grey, I know lots of you did but I feel better for coming clean. It's not a prude thing, I just found everybody in it annoying. I won't be reading the other two.
3. I'm really quite good at the piano but I don't practice any more because I crochet instead. There are only so many hours in the day.
4. I love teen-fiction and related films. Buffy is the best TV programme ever.
5. I have a degree in Psychology and always meant to become an educational psychologist. I changed my mind when I realised that it is often their job to tell the parents of children who need help that there is simply not enough money for them to have it. I have worked with children all my adult life.
6. I adore my dog, he is the best family dog in the world, but he's getting on a bit and I do worry that he will die when I am alone in the house and I will be unable to move 40kg (he's not fat, I promise, just huge) of Labrador before the children get home from school.
7. My favourite social activity is going for coffee with friends. I adore my friends, they are awesome.
It would be brilliant if you would click on my sidebar and have a look at a couple of links unfamiliar to you. I follow loads of amazing blogs and you could dive into any of them and find informative, interesting and talented people writing brilliantly. I've recently updated and now there are even more brilliant bloggers on there. There is also now a link to my pinterest boards, I try not to be obsessed with pinterest but it's incredibly useful and fun.