So, here are my finished objects for this week. I have finished the squares chosen for this month's BAMCAL2012 plus one other...
Easter Day Square which I made on Good Friday as it seemed appropriate.
This last one is the only one completed as the instructions suggested. The first two I had a lot of trouble with for some reason (lack of sleep probably) and so I tweaked them, especially the second one, the edging of which was not to my taste (too lacy) and so I did my own thing.
I want to add at this point that the pink isn't really that pink, it is deeper than it looks in the photos but I simply can't get it right on screen. Every month I get this project out and think it is hideous and should just be joined in some way and then disposed of as soon as possible, but by the time I have laid it all out and added to it I come round to loving it again...
and my daughters absolutely adore it, so it will not be lying around unloved upon completion, in fact I regularly have to hunt the squares down amongst the dolly beds and toy prams which litter our house.
I am looking forward to catching up with the other projects at Tami's blog over the weekend. Why not pop over and have a look.