Monday, 27 February 2012

Little Hands

I have a future wool lover in my house, I am sure of it.  Have you noticed how often her little hand edges into my photographs, wanting to stroke, or sometimes to steal?  The latter is usually followed by a fast chase around the house to prevent a ball of precious laceweight ending up wrapped around the dog or some other such horror...
"Oh Mummy, it's very sost".

"It's a very plitty colour Mummy"

"Can I play with this ball Mummy?"

"Is it for me Mummy?"

My funny little B.


6 comments:

  1. Encourage...I'm sure that is where my passion started...love the colours of that wool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is gorgeous wool I can see why the hand is grabbing for that one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... sweet. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely sweet! How exciting to be able to look forward to teaching her the craft! The yarn in your picture is such a lovely blend.

    ReplyDelete