Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Work In Progress

Hello friendly blog people.

I haven't done a Work In Progress Wednesday post for a while now because my projects have already been blogged for the Tuesday Tally posts but as I'm taking a break from them for now I thought it was time to share one of my projects with a different gang for a change.  This one is a genuine WIP in that I started it a few days ago and I will have finished it in a couple of days (maybe for Friday if I get busy).


Yes, I know, it looks like a bundle of tangled wool.  Is this any better?


No, it's not a kangaroo which has been hit by a lorry, it is going to be a dragon.  A little bitty red dragon for somebody this Christmas, even I am not sure who yet.  The pattern is a free one from here and it's excellent.  If you look Snow Dragon up on Ravelry you will find hundreds of lovely finished ones, or pop back on Friday and maybe there will be one here.

Later on today I am looking forward to seeing some more Christmas projects on Tami's website, perhaps you would enjoy having a look as well.

16 comments:

  1. How sweet? Really look forward to seeing his/her little face when he/she is complete :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, a red dragon sounds fantastic... I know someone who collects dragons so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it is going to look fantastic!!! I hope the someone who receives it likes it as much. thanks for the link, I might make one for my son :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks intriguing. I shall bide my time and wait to see how yours turns out on Friday rather than looking at other finished projects. I like suprises LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute. I especially like the quizzical expression he has on the pattern website. He's going to be supercute in red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I see it now! Looks good, amigurumi is cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dragon, looking forward to seeing him in one piece

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I admire your patience for sewing this little dragon up! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute pattern! Doesn't it make you feel like Mister Geppetto sometimes when you are about to see all these little pieces of crochet become a real toy? Can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I can't way to see the final product :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy.. I can't wait to see that little dragon all done! Cute!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little dragon, I bet yours will also be very cute in red when he is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great color and a what a fun toy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is going to be SO cute! Great gift idea!!!

    ReplyDelete