Thursday, 24 November 2011

Fearsome FO Friday

Hello

I am very happy with my teeny weeny little finished object today, because although he is small in stature he is big in personality.  As you can see from his reading matter he likes genealogy and he is a member of his university debating society.


With very little trouble I managed to turn my bundle of threads and small crochet parts into a little dragon and added in some wings to boot.  What a lovely pattern this is.  I can highly recommend it, I've never done any amigurumi before and, although I could have gone for something much simpler, this one really appealed.  I opted to make wings rather than spines because I think a dragon needs wings.  If you would like further technical details he is ravelled here.

I wish that I could take him out in daylight for a photo but because of work commitments I am not seeing any daylight at the moment.  I'm not complaining though because I am sooooo glad of the work.  I will be linking with Tami's Ami's FO object Friday when I get home from work, and finding time to look at some of the lovely projects.

Have a lovely weekend.

15 comments:

  1. He is simply adorable!! Bravo for you!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just the cutest thing ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the expression on his face too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is Gorgeous and well worth the work. What a lovely face he has :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the cutest and best educated dragon I've seen, looks like he is giving a little frown!
    The person receiving this is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks awesome! I want one of these for myself (guess I need to get better at crochet then really!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so adorable! I can see a child bouncin' him about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's very cute indeed, clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is lovely, much more cute than fearsome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very informative blog i really like your article thanks for sharing it.....
    toronto limo services

    ReplyDelete
  12. He turned out so cute! Love the sweet expression. I agree, dragons should have wings and his are a lovely set.

    ReplyDelete